Liphook, Hampshire, UK
Full time support worker for High Hurlands Homes.
Must be well motivated and able to use your initiative working with very vulnerable young adults.
Helping the service users with all aspects of their personal care and also assisting them with activities on and off site. Cookery, gardening, hydrotherapy, music, trips out etc.
0730 - 1930 on a shift pattern with every other weekend off.
Starting rate £19,500 per year, 168 hours every 4 weeks.
Single person accommodation available @ £75 per week plus use of a car to get to work.
- Flexibility. This is a shift based role that can include working on weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work to robust, clear guide lines
- Prior experience in health and social care is desirable but not essential. We can and will provide full training
- A driver with their own vehicle would be highly advantageous, but not essential.