Clinical Lead & Training Nurse Manager - Full time
09.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday. Shift cover when required.
You will be a Registered Nurse (RN/RNLD/RMN) with current NMC registration and a mentoring/supervision qualification.
Experience in supporting residents with complex health and physical needs is important, as is a successful track record of managing investigations and clinical risk assessments.
You will be compassionate, flexible and determined to deliver quality care in our engaging and energetic environment.
Up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Flexibility. This role involves shift cover that can include working on weekends and bank holidays, therefore flexibility is essential
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work to robust, clear guide lines
- NMC PIN
- Experience of learning disabilities is desirable but not essential. We will provide full training
- A driver with their own vehicle would be highly advantageous, but not essential